7.09.2016

HONORED

I have never felt more honored than I do right now.

I feel honored to be loved by Christ, by my family and friends. I feel honored to be able to pray and pursue my beliefs freely. I feel honored that I am able to talk to others about these things. I feel honored to have an education, to be able to write what I am writing now. I feel honored to live where I do, to call Tennessee my home. I feel honored to breathe and live and have being here in this world. I feel so honored to be here right now and I thank God for this feeling, may it never leave me.

Recently, I have seen the darkness in the world, but I have also seen the light; a beautiful battle between the two. I know the pain and the horrible events occurring around us are hard to deal with, but these things will be overcome. I don't know when and I don't know how, but I am honored to say and believe that we will overcome; that God will overcome.

Praying for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment