6.14.2016

BRIEF THOUGHTS

Leaving for Florida tomorrow
A car ride playlist will be needed
Drank too much coffee today (resulting in the occasional crazies)
Excited to see friends
Missing the ones I have yet to see
Going "beach camping" all week
Thinking bout food (always)
Taco Bell anyone?
A number three (three crunchy shell tacos) would suffice
Wanting to write something, but can't think of words
Haven't written in a while; don't know where to start
Lord Huron is jammin'
Ready for all that life has in store for me
Life can be bad and life can be good, but it is full, always

These are just some of the weird and not so weird thoughts running through my head right now. Life has been crazy recently (a redundant statement in this blog, but nonetheless true). I have so much to tell, but I'll save that for another day.

Hope to write again soon.

With Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment