6.16.2017

in an in-between stage as i (we) always seem to be in. moving into a new direction that encourages creativity, giving me a world of limitless possibilities. in the new that is fast approaching i know there will be comparison, criticism, and growth (the difficult kind i'm sure) waiting for me. i'm afraid, but its the good kind of fear, the exciting, expectant type of fear. like learning to ride a bike for the first time - there's so much fear of falling, but that must be overcome to truly enjoy such a joyous thing. and along with that, i know there will be beautiful, wonderful people holding me up as i take my first ride. and. when i inevitably fall, they will be there to pick me up once more. this is to learning how to ride a bike. this is to adulthood.

with so much love and joy,
sarah.

hey hey. those are my dramatic words. yay. learning to write in my own kind of way (don't know if that's good or not. grammar? eh. whatever.) getting ready to move away to the big bad world of college and so excited to grow into a little kid adult. so full of excitement. so full of what ifs, maybes, and who knows. also in the process of maybe, just maybe retiring this space for something more um i don't know "me"?

No comments:

Post a Comment