1.15.2016

CURRENT HAPPENINGS

a compilation of random vsco shots. thank goodness for vsco.
The past few weeks have been super fun. I've been enjoying life and feeling good. I'm excited for things to come. These are my current happenings:

Going to bed at 9:30
Waking up at 6 on weekdays
Toast for breakfast
Not procrastinating
Loving sleep
Loving my bed
Starting projects
Getting stuff done
Being adult-"ish" (or what I consider "adult-ish")
Beginning to pray more
Keeping up on the presidential race
Talking politics with Dad
Writing more
Trying to read more (unsuccessfully)
Actually reading my Bible
Thinking lots
Singing lots
Dancing lots
Doing new things, exciting things
Hanging with new peeps
Watching A LOT of Parks and Rec (and Netflix in general)
Living in fuzzy socks
Listening to Jess Ray (my golly, she good)

How has your January been?

No comments:

Post a Comment